(Last Updated: March 21, 2014)
We take great care in protecting our customer’s personal information and want you to be familiar with what we collect as well as what we do with it in order to serve you best. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with this policy, and, if for any reason you do not agree with this or any other policy of OnLineTenantApp.com, please do not use the site. By using the site, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
As required by the national Credit Reporting Agencies (CRAs), Experian, Equifax, and Trans Union, every subscriber must provide personal and credit related information to properly identify that the person making the request for credit information is the rightful owner of that information. We collect both personal and non-personal information about you. Personal information that identifies you as an individual and non-personal information is other information that does not specifically identify you, such as IP addresses, demographic information and aggregated data.
This is the personal information that we may collect about you:
- Information you provide when ordering credit related data through our site, such as name, address, social security number, telephone number, date of birth and email address.
- Credit card information provided by you when enrolling in our membership program, such as card number, billing address and other information needed to complete a purchase.
- Other information you may provide in order to login to your account in case you have forgotten your username or password. These may be things like your mother’s maiden name, your elementary school or other such information that only you would know.
- Information you provide through customer service or other correspondence and general feedback.
This is the non-personal information we may collect and may be gathered from server log files, catalogue of pages you visit within the site, environmental variables, cookies, pixel tags and other such technical sources for management of our site as well as information you provide:
- We and our service providers may also collect certain environmental variables, such as computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers, and can be used to optimize your experience on the Site.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site’s servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
- We and our service providers may also use so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs” or similar means (collectively, “Pixel Tags”) in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted e-mail messages to, among other things, compile aggregate statistics about Site usage and response rates. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1×1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with Cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, to provide online advertising, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted e-mail messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the e-mail has been opened.
- We also collect non-personal information (e.g., your geographic location, etc.) when you voluntarily provide such information to us. When such information is not combined with any personal information, such information is considered to be non-personal information, as it does not personally identify you or any other user. Additionally, we may aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using personal information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information is considered non-personal information for purposes of this Policy.
- Please note that if we combine any non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information as long as it is so combined.
We may partner with other third parties to provide specific services. When a user requests particular services, we share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These third parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. You have the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your information used for purposes not directly related to OnLineTenantApp.com. Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that OnLineTenantApp.com, and its affiliates are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our members to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
We may gather various types of nonpublic information relating to you and internet behavior for the purposes of analyzing member trends and interests. Any and all information gathered is used strictly for legitimate business purposes.